Friday, May 27, 2011

bored.



uh.
this few days dint have much time to write any articles.
ermmm got class :\

everyday repeat same things: going class, back home, online, eat, sleep.
weekend: working, online, sleep.

yea, seems have to rush my stupid assignment start from next week.
rushing out of time.

I want improve my english badly :|
but my basic still worst ... hmmm aih, someone help me please? -,-

learn to talk, learn to write, english so important .... grr.

tmr work at okyan for whole day, OMG..... x|
so bad nobody can replace me. actually i feel like wan to go watch GanTianDongDi.
ahhhhh. suan.

go for gym cocu today, but first day teacher just let us to run and sit up like that :|
suddenly be the treasurer of the gym cocu -,- phrrrrr.
feel so trouble.
ermmm but i think is my fault la, who ask me and chris DOK yukee to become leader xD
just for a sem... okay aku sabar. -,-

after ran then yukee teach me and chris how to use some gym equipment...
awwwww. <3

then go 100yen with jimmy, can say like celebrate his birthday baaa :D
haha but just eat snowflake and tako with him :)
talk about taiwan japan korea thailand singapore and so on ...
arghhhhh, jealous him so much -,- so many experience, aww.
i hope can go taiwan and japan in the future.. <3
want to bring along my parents, my whole family go ! kekeke :3
too bad larrrr i absolutely jealous you now, mr HUI RONG -__-!
haha, anyway last happy birthday again! ;)


...

my life quite bored now. but ... i'll try to enjoy it ;)
... just ignore that certain weird feeling.

2 comments:

  1. 虽然已经说过了,但是啡子这张画得实在很可爱啦>//////w////<

    ReplyDelete
  2. 谢谢啊^^ 可是这种随手画的 .... (蹲) 已经好久好久没仔细去画一个图还是什么了。

    ReplyDelete