Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ice skating

Again a freaking tired day.... :\
ice skating at sunway with NS friend.
Yeaaaa, first time. and my leg pain like HELL. x(
i cant even move a little bit when firstly i go into the rink.
i daren't? YEA i admit it =__+ 

thanks for them only i can improved more.
sam, manda, my SIFU hahahaha.
me, evon, yiling, eunice, zijia, iwan all first time :O
and hafiz, wan also. but they can learn so fast OMG -__-
they bring us move around the rink and it's quite fast, seronok larh. XD
gina and shuling also can skating till so nice >_<
alam, krissy, bob dont want to play. so waste larh >_____<~~~~
but thanks for them to help us take alot of photo heee ! :P
//alam's DSLR :O//

haha sam and hafiz even main kejar-kejar tim -____-!
kinda cheesin GENG lorhh them ><
and my leg now got blister, BENGKAK. O^Qllll

and they said wanna go bowling afterwards, but cancelled.
said wanna watch movie, cancelled.
so we just waste time on lepak and finally we go to Mr.teppanyaki for dinner.
and then go back home.

like very simple right? -_______-
but it's spend our whole day to do this all thing, 
i also dunno why, we all keep waiting here and there. +_+
but luckily also have alot of funssss when we talk non-sense larh. :D

i enjoyed today.
although my legs now still very pain. O_Q
and i bought something that make me satisfied. x)

emmm, in lrt we keep 38 lepak again x)
i really like to kacau hafiz, 
when i said smthg about evon then he sure will shy. XD
comel (Hafiz and Evon: ikut saya, "come~L~") larrrh dia ni.  XD

actually my mood is not bad till i arrived my home,
but when i open my comp and go to fb, 
i saw a notification that make me donno wanna give what respond.
.....
whatever larh.
i dunwan to think or guess what you thinking already.
everything is fine, just follow what u want. 
satisfied? :)

Okay then i think i better keep it myself, the thing.
suddenly felt that im so dumb. 

Erm but conclusion for today still HAPPY larh.
hope we still got chance for another outing ! ;)
thanks u guys so much <3 lurve yaaaa.


*

2 more days and i will get my SPM results.
HOU GUAI SEI TENSION LORHHH. Ohh my god. x\

.... ermmmmmm let god decide it -_-
about i can whether get a free WACOM anot.
PLEASEEEEEEE :) !!! A'ssss i need u so much! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment