Sunday, March 27, 2011

Taiping.

finally i back from taiping :)
yesterday go to taiping for Qingming :D
it's nothing special that i want to tell i think :\
just i miss somebody so muchhh HAHA! :P

ermmmm just yesterday night we arrived hotel and check in,
when open the door, we saw a cockcoach :O
Awwww Fuuuuuuuuake ! :x
i hate it herrrh. -____-lll
then daddy so MAN catch it and throw out, heee. <3

and today after lunch finally we can back homeeee :D
i miss my home so much suddenly xD
actually im miss my pc HAHA! lazy to use hp to online.. :\

there are some photo :D

my bodoh brother, HAHA :D

beloved sister, yesterday was her bufdaeee <3
happy bufdae ajehh !

my pooh. xD

hahaha

hmm? Heeee. xD

looks stupid ! AHAAAA 

cheesin.

kisiao. 

my cousin, so cute larhh :D

:DDDDD

and my dearrrrr daddy.

*my mum dunwan capture any pic arrrrgh. -_____-


okiee then they all go to desa dinner.
hmm i didn't feel hungry so i ask them sent me back home first :P
you know what... i saw alot of cat againnnn when i step the stair <3
my mood quite good and i play with those cat around 1 hour HAHA!
and take some picccccc.





<3





the black and white color 1 keep follow me until 3rd floor... <3


i play with it until keep sweating  xDD


 
and i ... let it go inside my house for a while :x
i think if let my family know i let a cat come in, they will kill me HAHA.
and afterthat it dunwan to go out, keep stay outside the door.
awwww so cute larhhhh  O_Q

 :D




Yesterday i follow my sister go to tarc and dasein open day.
*i saw tinggg HAHAHAHA i damn miss her :P

Okieee and now, i should decide ... dasein illustration, or masscom broadcast? :O
Arghhhhh :\

No comments:

Post a Comment