Saturday, April 30, 2011

i'm still alive

This few days working from 1pm till midnight, my pimples keep pitttt out. grr.
and my eyes! RED RED RED! :O headache somemore. FFFFFF !

Somethings happened that make me can't sleep well this few days.
im extremely tired on this two days, and almost can't concentrate on my work.
yea i really feel so UNHAPPY and HURTS. but who cares.
i sure that i been blamed by them, and totally they HATE me.
whatever, as u know, im such a BAD person, HAHAHAHA :D
the more i explain, the more he will feel that im covering, right?
so, better i just let it go larh.

emmm, im at my working place now, OKYAN. :D
have a customer is playing guitar, arghhhh envy !
yesterday ham come to okyan and teach me some skill, thanks alot!
i wanna learn it for long time ago ago agooooo !
arghhh, shin~ when i can get my guitarrrrr, huuuu O_Q????
anyway this will be my first step, heee :DDD

stanley fall sick recently :O
hope he can eat medicine and recover asap,
i saw him keep coughing -____-
faidit houfan larh :)
thanks for him buy matdouyao tongshui for me :DD
im just joking with him, i dunno he'll really buy :O
gamdong ! u are the most great BOSS on the world! HAHAHAA
* stanley : "wey, u say like that i also wont add salary for you. " XD
anyway thanks so muchhhhhh!

and yesterday chewyee bring me go super tuition centre find ziyun for a while :O
HAHA, i quite miss her ><
zhenjia's hair also grow longer, no more BOTAK, congraz ! :P

erm, finally get holidays on 1/5 and 2/5 !!
weeeeee, i can rest. x)
i want hang out ! i want chiong K ! i want watch movie !
i want SLEEEEEPPPPPP ! XDDD
hope can get my wacom tomorrow~ :*

yesterday swei post a xianjian video on facebook,
OMG make me feel like wanna play again xianjian4 :O
phrrr, xianjian2 and xianjian3 wenqing i also havent play :(
bibobiiiiibooooooo, i want download!! x)
wait for xianjian 5, yeeeea !






*
she said, she can't live without you, and she's empty when you are not besides her.
she said, she is not strong enough.
but i still alive when u are blaming me, suspecting me.
i'm absolutely strong and tough.

so, it's the best ending. everything FULL STOP here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment