Friday, November 26, 2010

First week of SPM

Finally~~ finally~~ finally !!!!
finished my first week of the SPM examination :P
BM and BI i had try my best to do it as well as i can.
put more and more effort in my essay part
but my BI paper2 directed writing more words than continuous writing
whatta .....O_Qlll
erm whereas I still hope can get A.

And today's sejarah paper, yeah i really hope i won't fail,
if not... tsk tsk tsk.
feel so sorry to my parents.
but at least i try to answer the paper until last minute larh. *(^Q^)

*
I heard your sound and your sound,
laugh on the phone and my mood became better afterwards.
but still ambivalent about the things between us.

hope everything will fine soon,
it's not worth to become like this .. for us. :'(
i hope we still can shopping together and go to cinema for a movie,
4 peoples without lack anyone of us.
I think i should pretend that don't know anythings and let your solve it by yourself?
But you know how suffer that been clamp between your.


*

Saturday going to The Mines have a look at the book fair 書香 with FooL x)
expect can buy some books and read after SPM hehe~



 Actually I can feel your softly tone of voice. 
Thanks for it, good night and sleep well. ~*

2 comments:

  1. 啊咧后半段和SPM无关哟。

    没有回应的感情真辛苦。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈,現在的一切都還好:) 考試重要。

    ReplyDelete