Tuesday, November 9, 2010

steady

Now only i know my trial result =___=
stupid ham help my copy down my result last week but forgot to telll me lll
hmm, 6A... still satisfied but hope SPM can really get a result like this
actually trial i get quite many tips from friends llllll
so i think this is not really my ability can obtain this result = =
anyway i hope that i can do well in my spm (blink~*

Today didn't go to school again.
i think this is the fourth time i headache in this month.... althought it is only 9th today(??)
last week i cramp at school and quan help me to pull my hand strongly llll
hmm, really wanna take care of my health.

That are many thing in my mind in recent weeks.
extremely confusing, i not really know what are you thinking.
however.. im no need to guess it.
yesterday we talk about horoscrope again.
gemini? taurus? sagittarius? aquarius?
hahahaha quite accurate.
i am really believe on it, but i more trust fortune are hold in our hand.
just be yourself.
i will try to become more steady as i can.(^ ^)

i really like your smile.
althought all of your smile type are not same XD
i like the sound... this few days are quite prefer together with your.
even though im the only girl, but i think your also didn't treat me like a girl larh lllll
(farting~!!!!) XD

and the magician cepah(i think is spell like that gua)
make me think of my qian again.(BIG LAPvvvvv XDllll)
i promiseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
after my spm i sure wanna draw pic for him !!!wwwwwwww

more 2 weeks to run.
okay, it's time to go back my room and study.


No comments:

Post a Comment