Thursday, July 22, 2010

i hope to change.

finally i still write blog after 12am rarrhhh.
today only i realise it is not worth to do something that damaged you and myself.
it is so cheap when a girl too active or initiative ...
i not really know what i'm doing just now.
always said that follow your feeling .... what la.
not really a good way to continue live with this attitude.
try to change... i will.
don't make others people worry about me.. my health, my mind.

found that those people who need a hug are always smiling at me ....
you all are tough enough weeeeee. (^ ^)
come on , give you all a BIG BIG HUG if you need it wwwwwww >_>
tongsingling, huiyun, jiawei, shuling, naicha, ah ong, lixin, and terence dude(=P), take care.

i miss a person all of a sudden.
gonna say sorry to you, maybe i'm really a rude girl and today was not respect to you.
i don't know what feeling u get today ... but i think it is not a nice feel right.
still got many things to learn ... everything are not enough good for me, no matter academic or treat a person..

and i'm not enough love myself recently.
doing many thing make others people worry..
arrrrhhh sorry sorry.

 i think ... 


 ...
all is well, for the time being.



no missing anything, i still got my heart here.


it's time to sleep.





_____ wish to sleep, sleep to wish. ˇˇ


today a really happiness thing ... 
i learned something in the evening ~ *blink*

No comments:

Post a Comment